Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Living Authors

Okay, have you met any living authors?  Who are they?  Have you met them in person or online?  Do you like what they write?  Who are they and why do you like their writing?  What do they write?

I have met in person both Clive Cussler and Prudence Bice.

I am sure that everyone knows who Clive Cussler is.  He's been on the NY Times Best Sellers list since the 70s.  I love his books and still have a few to finish before I can buy the more current ones he has out.

On the internet I have met and talked with E.M. Tippetts and David Handler.

Now I know what you're thinking.  These four authors are so diverse how could I possibly like them?  It's easy.  They are all great writers and tell a good story.  So, if you get a chance and haven't read any of them, pick up one of their books and enjoy some ME time.

No comments:

Post a Comment