Friday, May 24, 2013

5* for Seeking Persephone by Sarah M. Eden

I received Seeking Persephone for Christmas from a good friend of mine.  She asked me what I wanted and I asked for several different books and this was one of them.  It was a good request.

I absolutely enjoyed the story and was sad when it was over.  There is a sequel, and I will have to get it, but this story is over.  I do strongly suggest that you read it if you like Historical romance novels.

Persephone has several younger sisters and the family is in dire straits financially.  She declines and then accepts the offer of marriage from the Duke.  The castle is cold and forbidding and the Duke isn't any better.  There are wild dogs that roam outside the castle walls and they are a major problem.

Will Persephone be able to get through to the man she married without meeting, or will the vicious dogs win?  You must read to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment