Friday, May 24, 2013

Blogosphere and Publishers

I was wondering about the blogosphere looking for more writers' blogs to follow.  I guess my computer thinks I speak Spanish as a lot of those came up.  The ones where you the internet asks if you want it translated into English.  There were about 9 or 10 blogs that were in a foreign language and all but one was in Spanish.  The odd one was in Korean.  How strange.  I guess it's just what comes up next.  I found no writers' blogs, only a lot of religious pages and pages in a foreign language.  Maybe another time.

I did a lot of editing this morning and got a lot accomplished, although it does not look like it.  I am down in word count, but that is okay.  My novel reads better and is much smoother.  The sentence structure is a lot cleaner too.  And that's what I need, a cleaner novel or no publisher will want it.

Now it comes to publishers.  I am writing a historical novel, but instead of Regency I am writing Victorian.  Does anyone have any suggestions of publishing houses I could just out and out send my manuscript to or a publishing house I could send a query to.  I am open to all.  Or, maybe you think I should send a query letter to a fantastic agent you know about.  Let me know.  I need all of the help I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment